What is Twitch Prime?
Twitch Prime is a premium Twitch membership that comes either with an Amazon Prime or a Prime Video subscription. Twitch Prime subscribers get free games, in-game goodies, like free money and discounts in GTA, and subscriptions to their favorite channels, among many other benefits.
How to get Twitch Prime?
If you already have an Amazon Prime or a Prime Video subscription Twitch Prime is already included. The only thing you have to do is connect your Amazon Account with your Twitch account. However if you either you first need to buy a subscription.
How to get Twitch Prime if you don’t have Amazon Prime
- First, you have to go to Twitch.tv and sign in or create a new account.
- Then click the small crown icon at the top right
- Select “Start your free trial” you will be redirected to a new page where you can see all the benefits that you get with Twitch Prime
- Now press the “Try Prime” button. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your account, if needed, and add your payment information.
Keep in mind that you’ll have to sign up for an Amazon account, if you don’t already have one, and then subscribe to either Amazon Prime ($119 per year or $12.99 per month) or a Prime Video membership ($8.99 per month) to get Twitch Prime.
How to get Twitch Prime if you already have Amazon Prime
- First head to Amazon.com and search for “Twitch Prime”
- Click on “Learn More” under the Twitch Prime search result.
3. Now click the yellow “Connect your Twitch Account” button or if you arent signed in the “Sign up for Prime” button.
You’ll be instructed to either log in or create a Twitch account from there. After that, you’ll be able to link your Amazon and Twitch accounts and start taking advantage of Twitch Prime’s benefits.